If you're a business owner struggling to keep your branding and design in line with the vision you have for it, this is the workshop for you!
Enjoy a night out, learning how to utilise brand elements like imagery, language, and action to boost business growth and success.
Date: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Time: 6pm to 8pm (8.30pm if you would like to network and chat)
Location: Sunshine Coast - Syndicate Creative , 1/11 Endeavour Drive, Kunda Park QLD 4556
Upgrade your Ticket: Add a one hour consultation with me via Skype or phone to work through your current branding issues, bounce ideas off or audit your current branding. Valid for 1 month after the workshop. Ticket cost: $195.
Included: Food platters by Something for Catering *drools*
A selection of beverages
PERFECT FOR BUSINESS OWNERS WHO:
- Would like a clear idea of their brand and style before spending money on marketing or advertising. (
MINIMAL FLUFF, MAXIMUM VALUE.
Actionable tips you can start using straight away.
Activities to make you think about your business in ways you never have before.
Form connections with other Sunshine Coast business owners.
Learn valuable content in an engaging and relaxed environment.
IN THIS WORKSHOP YOU WILL LEARN:
- What 'branding' means (spoiler: it's not just your logo). Learn some of the benefits that good branding and design can bring to your business. For example: building trust, memorability, increased exposure and profits.
- The importance of having brand values, how to determine what they are and how we use them to shape your brand look.
- Strategies for keeping your brand design strong and cohesive. For example: developing a style guide, mood boarding, outsourcing.
- My top design tips and resources for creating DIY designs. Save money and learn to create some of your own branded materials.
- What 'brand experience' is and how it can provide value to both your customers and your business. For example: looking at creating an impressive unpacking experience for retail customers or streamlined processes and value-adds for service based businesses.
- How to identify areas within your business where visual branding and brand experience can be improved or applied.
- Why all of the above matters and how it translates into a more profitable business.
BE REWARDED FOR BEING FRIENDLY15% OFF
Purchase tickets with a friend and receive 15% off.
DISCOUNT CODE: BRINGAFRIEND
SORRY, THIS WORKSHOP HAS SOLD OUT
Sign up to stay in the loop for future workshop topics and dates.